Jenna will do anything to fix her mistakes, and the one person Adam wanted at his party doesn't show up. Wesley's little problem interrupts his date with Anya.
Jenna puts Sav and Holly J.'s relationship in jeopardy when she attempts to steal Sav away. Holly J. tells Sav about the night she spent with Declan, causing them to go through a temporary breakup. When K.C. tells Jenna that he wants to get back together with her, she agrees, but she's also determined to get Holly J. and Sav back together, whatever it takes. That includes forcing Holly J.'s manager to let her off work early, making Holly J. go to the secret party and pretending that Jenna is going to have her baby to get Sav in the limo alone with Holly J. They come out of the limo and Holly J. asks if they can go back to the way they were. Sav says that he'll have to see and kisses her, beginning their second relationship.
Adam invites Fiona to his secret party, and she agrees to come. When it comes time for the party, though, she doesn't show up. Adam is upset and calls her (leading to voicemail each time) repeatedly. He tells Eli, "I've got to go find the princess," and takes off in search of Fiona. He's outside of her building, calling her, yet again, but it leads to voicemail. He says he hopes to see her soon and how he's tried to reach her. Eli, contrary to his early belief, begins to think that he, Adam, and Clare are the party-throwing types because everyone has a great time.
Wesley and Anya go on their first date, but it's nowhere near perfect as it was set out to be. Wesley picks Anya up in a limo from school and they go to Little Miss Steaks. Anya comes out, wearing a gorgeous dress, making Wesley even more nervous. He spills water on Anya, making her go to the bathroom, and while she's there, Wesley takes a few pills. But later on, the medication has a few bad side-effects. Wesley's heart beats way too fast and admits that to Anya. He then admits that "it won't go down." Anya doesn't understand. Wesley then glances down and Anya then gives him a Little Miss Steaks's menu to cover Wesley's boner. She takes him to a hospital where they meet Dr. Chris. Wesley realizes that Anya likes Dr. Chris and Anya realizes that Wesley thought they were dating. He tells her to go get them some coffee but it's later revealed that he sent her for coffee so that he could leave and she and Dr. Chris could hang out.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Raymond Ablack as Sav Bhandari
- Charlotte Arnold as Holly J. Sinclair
- Munro Chambers as Eli Goldsworthy
- Annie Clark as Fiona Coyne
- Sam Earle as K.C. Guthrie
- Jahmil French as Dave Turner
- Jajube Mandiela as Chantay Black
- Samantha Munro as Anya MacPherson
- Aislinn Paul as Clare Edwards
- Jordan Todosey as Adam Torres
- Jessica Tyler as Jenna Middleton
- Spencer Van Wyck as Wesley Betenkamp
- Paul Sun-Hyung Lee as Juan Tong
- Supinder Wraich as Doctor
- Luke Bilyk as Drew Torres
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Alicia Josipovic as Bianca DeSousa
- Argiris Karras as Riley Stavros
- Daniel Kelly as Owen Milligan
- Shannon Kook-Chun as Zane Park
- Cory Lee as Winnie Oh
- Landon Liboiron as Declan Coyne
- AJ Saudin as Connor DeLaurier
- Melinda Shankar as Alli Bhandari
Sav: "I don't know..."
Adam: "Is it supposed to hurt this much?"
Eli: "Oh, yeah. That's the good stuff, my friend."
Eli: "What's your wish?"
Clare: "If I say it out loud, it won't come true."
Eli: (laughs) "How cheesy would it be if I said that... mine already has?"