Acting since the age of nine, this Ontario native has made several appearances in series such as Flashpoint, Instant Star and The Good Witches Wedding. Not one to shy away from the big screen, she's also appeared in the feature films The Stone Angel, a festival film based on a novel by Margaret Lawrence, and as young Terry 'Tuff' Ryan in The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio alongside Julianne Moore and Woody Harrelson.
Performing the lead role of Amelia in the independent short film Santa Baby, directed by David Widdicombe, she took home a Golden Sheaf award for "Best Female Performance." She was also the voice of the lead role of Willa in the animation series Willa's Wildlife. In 2010, Jordan traveled to India to build a school with the organization "Free The Children." A documentary of the trip was made for MuchMusic in Canada.
In March 2011, the episode featuring Jordan entitled, "My Body is a Cage" won Degrassi the prestigious Peabody Award. The award was presented in May 2011 to Linda Schuyler and Jordan in New York at the historic Waldorf Astoria hotel. That episode also garnered the series a Primetime Emmy© nomination for Degrassi in 2011. In 2011 Jordan won a Gemini Award for "Best Performance in a Children's or Youth Program or Series."
- Jordan is an Aquarius.
- She has a YouTube account which can be found here. Her Twitter can be found here, her Instagram can be found here, and her Tumblr can be found here.
- Her favorite Degrassi characters are Katie Matlin and Imogen Moreno.
- She won a Gemini Award for her performance in My Body Is A Cage.
- She has taken ballet and martial arts.
- She has a labret piercing, numerous ear piercings, belly button piercing, tongue web piercing and a surface piercing, as well as other retired piercings. She also used to have her ears stretched.
- In an interview, she said that her ideal storyline for Adam is to have a plotline with nothing to do with him being transgender.
- She was the first girl in the entire Degrassi franchise to play a male character.
- She practices yoga.