The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Julia Manning-Jeremiah (1968-1999) was a Canadian citizen who was once married to Dr. Albert Manning, with whom she had her first child, Craig, in September 1988. She and Albert eventually divorced. She later married Joey Jeremiah, and they had a daughter named Angela in 1996. Julia died in 1999.
- She had the same name as Julia, who is Eli Goldsworthy's dead ex-girlfriend.
- Her cause of death was never revealed.
- Joey said that her hair smelled like rain.
- Her favorite color was yellow.
- She always referred to Joey as "Joe."
- When Doves Cry (1) and When Doves Cry (2) are the only episodes in which Joey, Craig or Angie visit her grave.
- Albert Manning
- They were married and divorced before Degrassi: The Next Generation premiered. They had one child, Craig.
- Main article: Joey-Julia Relationship
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.