The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Luke Barry Bilyk (born November 10, 1994) is a Canadian actor, best known for his role on Degrassi as Drew Torres. He also starred in My Babysitter's A Vampire with former Degrassi stars Cassie Steele, Jamie Johnston, and Vanessa Morgan. He has appeared in many episodes of the hit TV show, The Latest Buzz, as one of the magazine's journalists. He has also appeared in an episode of the Canadian drama, Flashpoint, and played Luke on the show Really Me. He has been cast in Tufford Kennedy's film, The Cycle of Broken Grace. He also joined the cast for the last season of the television series Lost Girl. In MTV's 10 On Top, Luke said that he and Munro Chambers are the closest on set. Luke is also good friends with Daniel Kelly, AJ Saudin, Chloe Rose, Aislinn Paul, Sam Earle, Shannon Kook-Chun, Cristine Prosperi, Melinda Shankar, Ricardo Hoyos, Sarah Fisher, Alicia Josipovic, Annie Clark, Jessica Tyler, and Lyle Lettau.
- Luke is a Scorpio.
- On his Twitter, he confirmed that he is of German and Italian ethnicity.
- His favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio.
- He plays hockey, his old number being 13.
- He thinks Bianca is the most compatible with Drew, out of all the girls he has dated. (source)
- His favorite color is aqua blue and/or orange.
- Luke has three sisters.
- He has a crush on former Degrassi star, Cassie Steele.
- He is the youngest out of his siblings.
- Luke has four nephews: Degan, Miles, Jaxon, and Marcus.
- He loves Ed Sheeran.
- He's frequently compared to Taylor Lautner and he has stated that he is "flattered" by it.
- He was rumored to be dating Alicia Josipovic, but has since stated that they are only "best friends."
- Luke has stated that he and Sam Earle are like brothers.
- Hockey and soccer are his favorite sports.
- He was homeschooled.
- He, Munro Chambers, Daniel Kelly, Justin Kelly, and Alicia Josipovic created a fake family: an Italian Mafia family.
- He was on Degrassi for 5 years.
- He ships Drianca.
- He has said that he would marry Alicia in a heartbeat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.