"One, Two, Crap, Four."
Craig loves Ashley and loves the idea of having her in his band. Too bad the rest of the band wants her to go away. Craig's in a classic "her or us," and with the band's first recording session looming, eenie meenie minie moe ain't gonna cut it. Meanwhile, Paige has her eye on a sexy new yoga instructor.
- This episode is named after the song "Neutron Dance" by Pointer Sisters.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Matt Oleander.
- In this episode, Heather Sinclair was almost revealed, but her arms were covering her face.
- This episode marks the start of Ashley and Craig's second relationship.
- The Downtown Squatch won studio time in Rock and Roll High School.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt
- Stefan Brogren as Archie Simpson
- Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk
- Jake Epstein as Craig Manning
- Stacey Farber as Ellie Nash
- Aubrey Graham as Jimmy Brooks
- Shane Kippel as Spinner Mason
- Andrea Lewis as Hazel Aden
- Melissa McIntyre as Ashley Kerwin
- Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi
- Cassie Steele as Manny Santos
- Deanna Casaluce as Alex Nuñez
- Christopher Jacot as Matt Oleander
- Lara Kelly as Charlie
- Jung-Yul Kim as Mickey
- Spinner: "One, Two, Crap, Four"
- Hazel: "Honestly, it's the only thing keeping me sane since... well, you know."
Paige: "I'm so sorry. I haven't even asked about Jimmy today. Or you."
- Alex: You and the Furby just broke up. It's okay to be single for twenty minutes."
Paige: "Easy for you to say!
- Ashley: So, one minute we're talking first recording session butterflies, and the next, full on lip lock."
Ellie: "Don't do it."
Ashley: "Yeah. Little late for that."
Ellie: "Not the kiss. The rest."
Ashley: He's different. I think."
Ellie: "Guys suck, Ashley. They enjoy messing with your feelings and then sticking you with the rent. Just don't come crying to me when he Craig's out on you."
- Mr. Oleander: Okay. Anyways, I was just walking by and I thought I'd come say hi to my favorite Yoga student."
Alex: "You should go for it."
Alex: "I happened to see my favorite Yoga student? Please. He loves you."
- "Everything's Dust" by Downtown Sasquatch
- "I Can't Do This Myself" by By Divine Right
- "Paralyzed" by Clearfield
- "Some People" by Clearfield