Lucy's parents went away again, and that can mean only one thing—there was party at Lucy's! This one's was going to be a blast. Joey was feeling lousy because Caitlin wouldn't come to the party with him. He figured to impress these high school kids and liven up the party, he'd be the supplier of the beer. The police, however, had other plans for Joey's evening. But before the party could get going, RING RING RING... It's Lucy's parents! Their flight got cancelled. All the kids cleaned the house so Lucy didn't get caught and isn't trusted by her parents once again. During the party, Clutch had forced Paul, his best friend, to go to Lucy's party. Clutch and Paul went to her house very late. Clutch knocked on her door drunk, Lucy opened it and was very confused. Paul explained that he heard about it and he had to much to drink. Clutch was forcing Lucy to kiss him. Paul trie to push him off but it didn't work. Clutch pushed Paul and Clutch continued on kissing Lucy. Lucy was sick of the sappy kisses and kicks him in the crotch. Lucy tells Paul to get Clutch and get out. As she is yelled at them, she saw her parents in the front see-through door and told the two to go out back they exit and her parents came in, Lucy greets them back with a smile. At school, L.D., Heather, and Erica, told Lucy how great the short party was. Clutch walked up to her and told her that he was sorry. Lucy was very mad at what he said so she told him not to touch her. She talked to her friends and rejected Clutch once more.
- In the closing credits, it credits L.D. as Amanda Stepto. This is a mistake, as Amanda Stepto portrays Spike. L.D. is portrayed by Amanda Cook.
- This episode reveals that Shane McKay has woken up from his coma.
- The character featured in the final freeze frame for this episode was Clutch.
- The name on Joey's fake ID is John Bertram, one of the series' regular directors and the voice of Mr. Lawrence.
- The episode mentions that the customers have to be 21 to buy and consume alcohol. This is a mistake. Since in Canada, the drinking age is just 19.