The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Ricardo Antonio Hoyos is a Canadian actor who portrayed Zig Novak on Degrassi and Degrassi: Next Class. He was on the Nickelodeon/TVOntario kids' series Dino Dan and was also on Hub's RL Stine's The Haunting Hour as Bill. He also appeared in an episode of Haven called "Butterfly". He is good friends on set with Cristine Prosperi, Olivia Scriven, Alex Steele, Munro Chambers, and Luke Bilyk.
- Ricardo is a Sagittarius.
- He is Peruvian, Ecuadorian, and Irish.
- He has a brother and a sister.
- His favorite color is green.
- Ricardo has dual citizenship in the USA and Canada.
- If he could work with one old Degrassi cast member, it would be Shane Kippel.
- He ships Zimogen (Zig and Imogen).
- His celebrity crush is Cara Delevigne.
- His dream career after Degrassi is antiquing. Source
- He ships Zaya (Zig and Maya).
- His brother, Lucius Hoyos (b. 2001), is also an actor.
- His mom is his best friend.
- He's a big fan of Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- He was dating former Degrassi star Annie Clark. It is assumed they broke up after the two stopped following and stopped posting about each other on Instagram.
|2007||Good Morning World||Jimmy||TV Series|
|2007||'Til Death Do Us Part||Johnny||TV Series|
|2007||Back in '93||Tino||Short Film|
|2007||The Secret of the Nutcracker||Sasha||TV Movie|
|2008||Toronto Stories||Jacob||Short Film|
|2008||What You Eat||Young Robert||Short Film|
|2007 - 2009||The Jon Dore Television Show||Young Jon||TV Series|
|2009||The Armoire||Tony||Short Film|
|2009||Super Why!||Ugly Duckling Brother 1 (voice)||TV Series|
|2010||Haven||Bobby Mueller||TV Series|
|2010||Dino Dan||Ricardo||TV Series|
|2011||R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour||Bill||TV Series|
|2013||Life with Boys||Wyatt||TV Series|
|2012-2015||Degrassi||Zig Novak||TV Series|
|2014||Billy the Kid||William McCarty||Short|
|2016-2017||Degrassi: Next Class||Zig Novak||TV Series|
|2016||Flower Shop Mystery: Snipped in the Bud||Kenny Lipinski||TV Movie|
|2016||Sadie's Last Days on Earth||Jack||Movie|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.