Sara Waisglass (born July 3, 1998) is a young actress who portrayed Frankie Hollingsworth, the younger sister of Miles Hollingsworth and twin sister of Hunter Hollingsworth, on Degrassi and Degrassi: Next Class. She is good friends with Sarah Fisher, Ricardo Hoyos, and Ana Golja.
- Sara is a Cancer.
- She starred in a mini clip called "Plucking Our Luck" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpEyXgfDk0M
- Sara was the youngest Degrassi cast member until production started for Season 14. In that season, Devyn Nekoda, who portrays Arlene Takahashi, became the youngest cast member.
- She had a summer job in June 2013 before getting the role of Frankie on Degrassi.
- Her first acting job was a KFC commercial.
- Her ringtone has been the Kim Possible beep.
- Her favorite holiday is New Year's Eve.
- Andre Kim calls her Sassy Waisglassy.
- She posts videos of her singing on her YouTube, which has been deleted.
- She models for "Youth Apparel".
- She originally auditioned in December 2012 and auditioned for both Zoë Rivas and Grace Cardinal before getting the role of Frankie in May 2013.
- According to Stefan Brogren, Sara had auditioned for almost every female role in the years leading up to her being casted. The writers decided to create a role for Sara.
- She is Jewish.
- She shares her first name with former Degrassi actress, Sara Ballingall.
- In Season 14, Cleo Tellier did her French voice for France and Quebec.
- She and Alex Steele share the same birthday, but Sara is three years younger.
- She ships Froë (Frankie and Zoë).
- Her favorite season is Season 6 because "Ryan Cooley broke (her) heart into a million pieces."
- Despite playing twins, she is a year younger than Spencer MacPherson.
- She stars in the Netflix series Ginny and Georgia along with Degrassi alumni Raymond Ablack, Devyn Nekoda, Chelsea Clark, and Jennifer Robertson.
||Watering Mr. Cocoa
||The Jane Show
||8 year old Jane
||Degrassi: Next Class
||The Good Doctor
||Ginny & Georgia